Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cookie JAR

We wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, we wish you...Oh wait!! *oops! TEEHEE*
Okay! so now that Chinese New Year is just around the corner,
I would like to present all of you readers *wait, I have readers!! yay!*
LIFE DESSERT...no big deal..
Keep Your hands off my cookie jar kay, buy your own!!
Cookies Comes out my Face
TADAA~


The chocolate crisp!


Cashew Nut Crisp!

These are the 2 main ones!
Pineapple Tart!
The shape here may look a bit weird but in container, we provide you the best

Pineapple Tart in container!

Almond London!
Nice chocolate topping and with almond inside!

For more information, please kindly click on the link on the left side of the blog!
All of you can straight post up to chat box if you want to order or just call me!
It's okay if u don't want, you can just enjoy looking at it,
but! make sure u don't drip your saliva all over the floor ya!

No comments: