Sunday, May 2, 2010

Never hesitate, Just do it!

Just do it? sounds like Nike slogan, and because of that it turns into total disaster. RAWRrr..
Sounds more like having fun =)

Reach Joey's house around 1+p.m. to help out since he has been bothering me for 3 days.
It's a good thing i helped =) watermelon, JUICY.
And i drove this, hmmm...should i say it as a awesome car or a TROUBLESOME car,
Fetched fook hoy, seng keat, kin kit and Hou ian(lazy ass).
Don't know whether this old little kancil is welcoming me or rejecting me.. Anyways had fun =)
POOL PARTY, LET's GET WET =) SEXAY!!!!!!
Got my ass kicked my the bottle of Henessy, seriously it drown my brains and thought.
The Absolute Vodka(Raspberry) burn my throat wei, but with the mixer it taste kinda fragrant.
I went so damn tipsy when Chun yip start chasing me to dump me into the water,
yea and view was shaky, and threw Fook hoy, Kok shien and Seng keat into the water.
MY gosh! Ruined Fook hoy's yum cha session and reward him by giving him priceless tattoo on his hand. LOL sorry weih buddy.

DUE TO THIS HOU IAN, he is so heavy that i can't bear to carry him myself.
But i think thats not necessary larh, since he is counting stars all the way and he VOMITED!!

DRUNK DRIVING? never try this =)

No comments: