Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lies is one of the biggest mistake in my entire life. What's more if it's using a lie to cover another lie? Instead of just do the right thing and tell the actual stuff, LIES gonna make my life change, and it's not just ordinary changes but something which cost me to lose someone so precious towards me.
When you are all around me, I didn't really take much concern about it cause i owns it already, but whenever it is gone, it's a real horror and big impact towards me, i feel so damn miserable all day long and my heartbeat keep pouncing so hard that i don't know what can I do about it.
If i could just turn back time, i would definitely do the correct stuff and prevent it from disappointing you.
At this moment of time, I'm being like a stranger already and the day is like even harder and longer to get to move forward. This is because most of the time I'm spending my time sms and calling you. I just don't know how.
For now, I just hope to contact you as normal and stand by you all the time when you need encouragement and support. I just want to tell you that, I'm always be for you whenever you needed me. I'm really finding it hard to climb back up from the fall.
The final thing is that, now that i know trust doesn't exist in you already and I'm unacceptable to you no more. Personality is born inside a person and it's hard for a person to change it.
At this moment, as a friend of yours, I promise to really work hard and get back into the straight path. This will go no wrong as what I do is to focus mainly on my studies and i will get mature over time. I put my word on you, the next time i sees you, I'm a whole new person and I'm turning a new leaf day by day by reminding myself each day i have to be better and you are by biggest inspiration and strength.
I admit my heart is broken, so do you, but if I'm to give up like that, I CANNOT do it. My heart towards you and this relationship is never fake. More so, deep love within a person won't just fade like that, each day, I put your advice as my determination to change and I WILL DO IT! I WILL!
I've lost weight and my stomach isn't feeling well these days. I did do as i promise and took care of myself, even i do not have appetite, i still force myself to get some food to make sure I did eat. Lastly, I'm sorry, i have no rights to say anything other than that..
I Love You.

No comments: