Sunday, June 21, 2009

ENd...

heart with no wound bleeds without stopping, every pump of hearbeat is clearly heard...
fear of being alone, scared of darkness, cant reach out to any1...
all the hard works end here...
frens thx 4 all the thing u bring to me,
dad and mom thx 4 bringing me up,
bro thx 4 accompanying me all the time,
DEAR thx 4 the way u express ur love and give me happy memories,

no more regrets..is the world of me and myself
make sure to be happy and keep urself healthy
sori i cant give u anythin ANYMORE
love u all wholeheartedly and especially U

1 comment:

LuciferWolf said...

sry``~~ that day i cant saw u~~ coz now i must wear yan jing le~~
nightmare i always got~~
i also fear dark ~~ coz look dnt have ppl can help me ~~ but is not ~~
u got is ur friends ~~
but some dnt have~~~
is just is me ~~~
sometimes i also dnt have ppl can help me de arr~~
u just can help urself ~~~