Sunday, August 8, 2010

BLAST!

As usual, had a football match on saturday morning at 9am, but this time is a friendly match in grace field against Leo's team. Yeah it was friendly until i nearly broke my spine and become paralyze! It's like 1 small tap, and the ball is confirm in but it was a bad day for me, defender came from the left, body contacted me, my body was not in position but I'm still stable, and when the keeper charge towards me, OUCH! i felt and the whole knee whacking on my SPINE, and my wrist was seriously sprain. I keep swearing while I'm on the ground and it goes Double OUCH!
And guess who i saw in the field? There was some Djians challenges our team, 1 of them, is my bro's old pal, CRAIG. He is like keep trying to distract me, Gosh! Out of sudden was like, hey Huichuin wanna dota? EH you damn pro, where you train? Annoying? no doubt ! haha :)

Scoreline for today:
S&R 3-4 RED team (Leo)
S&R 5/6-1 Djians *couldn't remember, too many goals ! :)
I scored two and nearly equalise for the 1st game, got to brush up my skill.

Second blast of the day, this was the epic and SUPER random plan. It goes like this:
Dial on Yi Chyuan phone number, :"I'm just outside of your house now"
Pass Yi Chyuan the pendrive i helped him to buy in the PC fair,
and he was like :" Huichuin, wanna go Genting? Meng Yoei and gang plans to go so..
Oh okay! Here we go! VRoom Vroom..

All together of us, went up to Genting for a CUP OF COFFEE, and just chill around, it's quite fun though! Arrive in Coffee Bean about 9 plus, and the insane Shaggers in our team bought cold ice blended coffee and just chill out outside Coffee Bean. It's freaking cold, and some of them are so extremely gone wild that they wanna take of their shirt and run around GENTING!
Was hoping the Good guys go bad part to end so badly, and it finally comes to an end!
Driving all the way down was a bit boring but seriously, life without music sucks to the MAX!
And there were 3 screamo and the captain of our team SCREAMING instead of singing all of the LINKIN PARK, Meteora album's songs. If you are not familiar with what SCREAMO is, feel free to contact my friend YI CHYUAN, MING YANG and XIAO MING! 10 minutes and you will get MIGRAIN!
S&R!

Oh yea, i bought a headphone from PC fair,
TEEHEE!


No comments: