Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chloe

I wanted to update about this but I'm kinda busy lately, sorry peeps !
It was 1 day before the Management Accounting Fundamentals Coursework test and I went for a movie in wangsa walk. There were this movie, Chloe, I never ever thought it would be a lesbian movie, but the story line was not bad:)
My college mates were like, Huichuin you get so damn high already. There were some scene where the woman doing *Black Jack for the guys, and they goes, Uh huh..LOL!!!
The whole cinema was empty and it was like this movie only reserves for VVIP only! Yeap :)

Killing time by walking around wangsa walk mall is lifeless, there's so damn little shops around!
1 thing surprise me, there was a YAMAHA shop there selling music instrument, I'm surely buying a grand piano after i got a job man! It's a beauty and it's gonna be my BABY, BABy, BABY OHHHHH! LOL
It's from me to you:)

Sometimes I didn't want to do or show something, it is not because I'm directly rejecting or i refuse to do so, it's just ain't the right time...
Had a clueless week, I found that listening to Linkin park song is quite comforting and releasing, especially Numb, Somewhere I belong and Faint..
Love the way you lie's official video was Awesome possum threesome weih! Megan Fox was in themusic video :)

No comments: