Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love the way you lie

Didn't quite have the mood tp update blog lately, too many unusual thing happens perhaps i can say?
  • Guy's having period
  • Muscle torn
  • Reproductive system disorder LOL!
Me feels like rain lately, standing under the rain alone and go Woo Hoo!
Try imagining this, a story of Fork and Spoon.
Why people use fork and spoon to eat their meal? Duhhhh...because it is use to eat larh! no why! but Z
Fork and spoon are both dependent to each other so that it comes in handy,
but what if there is no fork? NO noodles!
No spoon? No soup! Lifeless isn't it!
Fate is given to know each other, but most importantly is believing in each other eh?
By believing you get to know more, more and extremely MORE! It helps right?

Sharing this with you :)
Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper's just as bad as mine is
You're the same as me
When it comes to love you're just as blinded

Baby, please come back, it wasn't you, Baby, it was me.
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the drywall
Next time? There won't be no next time
I apologize, even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games, I just want her back. I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to fuckin' leave again,
I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire
I'm just gonna

It's the last verse of Eminem and Rihanna's Love the way you lie, It defines :)

My muscle torn for like weeks already, when it is to be cured! Futsal, Football, Basketball here i come!
Paul the octoPUSSY!
Let's fry him after the world cup :)
Netherlands vs Spain, which team are you supporting, I'm going for the ORANJE because Spain trash GERMANY! Tell me which team you supporting :) kindly comment on my chatbox! What a way to promote! haha

No comments: