Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whatcha say in my head?

It's been the ninth week since college started, and this time, I do felt the stress coming vigorously!
5 consecutive hectic week of college life is becoming a serious downpour to my daily life and ruin my whole damn schedule!
I love working and becoming part of a team, but sometimes it bites! Question occurs:
  • Hey, what's the progression?
  • Hey, what should we do next?
  • Hey, hey and hey!
Sometimes, someday, I do feel like running away, throwing tantrum, but what is it to be angry of?
Running away? from what? I came to realize that, hiding away from something is not a solution, so what should I do? Imma stand up and FACE IT, OVERCOME IT!!
Small issue like this don't knock me down so easily!
HOWEVER,
This does knock me down..
I'm becoming confident-less from bad to worse, and being speechless sometime is good!
Silents means consent isn't it? It's been a miserable month I should say.
I felt a bit hard to connect with each other and communicate like usual. It feel's like ;


Woke up a little late today
Looking at the clouds are gray
Got no missed phone calls from you
See your picture by my bed
Still the one I want instead
But i can't find a way to say

Come back
You make up what I lack
My pride has left me all alone
It's getting so cold

I'm closing the windows to stay warm
It's a chill in my soul since you've been gone
The silence is louder than any thunder taking me under
Oh, I'm staying home today
Gonna hide away
Cuz it feel's like rain
Great Power brings Great Responsibility!

No comments: