Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It starts and ends with a simple kiss

Turning over a new leaf :)
I want a 360 degree change in life, er...more towards a systematic life.
Had been filing up my notes and clearing my stuff, and what's more? work harder and smarter for the upcoming test and finals. CHEENA tak boleh? MALAYSIAN boleh :)
Persistent and determination, which door to choose? I'm saying just grab both keys and unlock it man!
Love Relationship is so F#@ked up sometime, it gets to annoy you yeah? anyone agree with me Put you hands up!
When i get older, i will be stronger,
They'll call me freedom, just like I'm wavin flag! *random much

But nevertheless there is some sweet scents in it, it give's you comfort, motivation? *maybe
and more so it brings you a feeling of releasing stress *other than masturbating, or i should say it just brings sweet memories and lighten up the surrounding :)


Oi i wanna finish up my INDUSTRY ANALYSIS ar!! but I'm sleepy, ciowz!
Adios :)

No comments: